Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot Job Notification 2021: Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot has invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of Senior Resident/Senior Tutor. Eligible and interested persons can appear for walk-in-interview on 20 August 2021.
Walk-In-Interview to fill up the posts of Senior Resident/Senior Tutor (on tenure basis) in various departments at GGS Medical College & Hospital, Faridkot will be held at Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot on 20 August 2021 at 03:00 PM.
- Walk-in-interview Date: 20 August 2021
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot of Senior Resident/Senior Tutor Vacancy Details
- General Surgery-03 Posts (UR-01, SC-02)
- Paediatrics-01 Post (SC 01)
- Psychiatry-02 Posts (UR-01, SC-01)
- Anatomy-01 Post (UR-01)
- Biochemistry-01 Post (UR-01)
- General Medicine-02 Posts (UR-01, SC-01)
- OBG-02 Posts (UR-01, SC-01)
- TB & Chest-01 Post (UR-01)
- Radio-diagnosis-02 Posts (UR-01, SC-01)
- Anaesathesia-04 Posts (UR-03, SC-01)
- Neurology-01 Post (UR 01)
- Paediatric Surgery-01 Post (UR-01)
- Plastic Surgery-01 Post (UR-01)
- Cardiology-01 Post (UR-01)
- Neuro-Surgery-01 Post (UR-01)
Senior Resident/Senior Tutor: DM/M.Ch for super-specialties and MD/MS for others specialties. In case DM/M.Ch candidates for super-specialties posts are not available, MD/MS from allied specialties will also be eligible. Upper Age limit: As calculated on 1st January of 2021. The maximum (upper age) age must not be more than 40 years, provided that in case adequate eligible candidates of 40 years or below are not available, candidates above the age of 40 years will also be eligible. No age limit in case of Super specialties.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
Download our Sarkari Naukri app from Play Store
How to Apply
Eligible and interested persons can appear for walk-in-interview on 20 August 2021. The Application on prescribed proforma must accompany self attested photocopies of certificates for proof of date of birth, permanent residence, marks sheet, degree, experience etc. The applications received without a valid bank draft or without legible photocopies of documents or apparently containing incomplete information and those received after prescribed date & time will be summarily rejected. Applicant must possess the requisite qualification & Experience by the last date of receipt of application.
Also Read Latest Employment News Articles