Bhabha Atomic Research Centre invited applications for recruitment to the post of Technical Officer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 17 February 2014. The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) is India's premier nuclear research facility based in Trombay, Mumbai. BARC is a multi-disciplinary research centre with extensive infrastructure for advanced research and development covering the entire spectrum of nuclear science, engineering and related areas.
Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 17 February 2014
Details of Post
Name of the Post: Technical Officer/D
- Chemical: 1 post
- Mechanical: 1 post
Total No. of Posts: 2 Posts
- Candidate’s age should be between 18 years to 40 years as on 17 February 2014.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. rules.
- Chemical: B.E. or B.Tech Degree in Chemical Engineering disciplines with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University with 4 years experience after obtaining requisite qualification. Work experience should be in the field of operation, maintenance, testing and qualification of carbon fiber manufacturing facility.
- Mechanical: B.E. or B.Tech. Degree in Mechanical Engineering disciplines with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University with 4 years experience after obtaining requisite qualification. Work experience should be in the field of operation, maintenance, testing and qualification of carbon fiber manufacturing facility.
- Candidates will be required to pay Rs.250/- (non refundable) as application fee in the form of crossed Indian Postal order/Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Pay & Accounts officer, BARC, Mysore” payable at Mysore.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities, Women candidates, disabled Defence Service personnel and dependents of Defence Service personnel killed in action, ex-Servicemen and physically handicapped are exempted from payment of application fee.
Pay Scale: Rs.15600—39100 with Grade Pay: Rs.6600
Selection will be based on the basis of academic & professional qualifications, experience in the relevant field and interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with DD, attested copies of all mark lists and certificates to prove the age and qualifications should be submitted to the Administrative Officer-III, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Post Bag No. 1, Yelwal Post, Mysore-571 130 so as to reach not later than 17 February 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for Technical Officer/D (Chemical/Mechanical) against Advertisement No. 01/2014” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.