Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital Jobs Notification: Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital, New Delhi invited application for the recruitment of Senior Residents. Eligible candidates can appear for the Walk-in-Interview on 21 and 24 August 2018.
- Walk-in-Interview (Anesthesia, Radiology, Surgery and Medicine) –21 August 2018 at 09:30 AM
- Walk-in-Written Test(Dental) –24 August 2018 at 02:00 PM
Bhagwan Mahavir HospitalVacancy Details
Senior Residents - 5 Posts
- Anesthesia - 1 Post
- Radiology - 1 Post
- Surgery - 1 Post
- Medicine- 1 Post
- Dental (Prosthodontics) - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Sr. ResidentPost
- MBBS with Post graduate degree/ DNB or Diploma in concerned specialty
- Must not have completed 03 years Senior Residency in any recognized institute including regular or adhoc basis.
- Registration of PG/Diploma/DNB in specialty with Delhi Medical Council is compulsory
How to Apply for Bhagwan Mahavir HospitalSenior Resident Jobs 2018
The eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format and appear for the Walk-in-Interview in the Room Number – 132, BM Hospital, H-4/5, GNCTD, Pitampura, New Delhi on scheduled date and time.
Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital Recruitment 2017 for 03 Sr. Resident Posts
Office of the Medical Superintendent, Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital, Delhi invited applications for the post of Senior Resident (Anaesthesia) on short term ad-hoc basis. Eligible candidates may attend interview on 13 May 2017.
- Date of Walk-in-interview: 13 May 2017
Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital Vacancy Details
- Senior Resident (Anaesthesia): 3 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Sr. Resident Posts
MBBS Degree from a recognized university with PG/DNB qualification in respective specialty and the candidate must not have completed three years of S.R ship.
Not exceeding 33 years
Selection Process for Sr. Resident Post
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply for Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital Sr. Resident Posts 2017
Interested candidates can attend interview along with Photograph and a set of Xerox copies of all documents with originals on 13 May 2017 at 9:30 a.m. in the office of Medical Superintendent, Room No. 133, Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital, H-4/5, Pitampura, Delhi-110034.