Bharat Coking Coal Limited, a Subsidiary of Coal India Limited- a Maharatna Company, is engaged in Coal Mining activities. The Company issued notification for recruitment to 472 posts of Jr. Overman, Mining Sirdar and Surveyor (Mining). Interested candidates should send their applications till 10 October 2013.
Last Date for receipt of applications: 10 October 2013
Total Vacancies: 472 posts
Name of the Post
- Jr. Overman: 142 posts
- Mining Sirdar: 317 posts
- Surveyor (Mining): 13 posts
Pay Scale / Basic Pay
- Jr. Overman: T & S Gr. C / Rs. 19035.02 per month
- Mining Sirdar: T & S Gr. C / Rs. 19035.02 per month
- Surveyor (Mining): T & S Gr. B / Rs. 20552.37 per month
- Jr. Overman: Diploma in Mining Engineering + Valid Overman’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS + Valid Gas Testing Certificate + Valid First Aid Certificate.
- Mining Sirdar: Valid Mining Sirdar’s Certificate issued by DGMS + Valid Gas Testing Certificate + Valid First Aid Certificate.
- Surveyor (Mining): Matriculation + Valid Surveyors Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS
Age limit (as on 10 October 2013)
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 30 years
Upper age limit is relax-able by 5 years for SC & ST candidates and by 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy layer) candidates.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the written test and Interview.
Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination will be called for Interview.
Final appointment / joining of selected candidates will be subject to candidate clearing the medical examination by the Company’s Authorized Medical Board.
SC / ST candidate called for Interview will be paid to and fro second Class Train Fare by shortest route from the address of correspondence to Dhanbad on production of Ticket.
Application Fees: Non-refundable application fees of Rs. 100 have to be paid through a crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of “BHARAT COKING COAL LIMITED” payable at DHANBAD.
SC / ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
How to Apply: Interested eligible candidates should send their duly filled in application form along with attested copies of required documents and fee DD only through Registered / Speed Post to “The General Manager (Recruitment), Bharat Coking Coal Limited, Koyla Bhawan, Koyla Nagar, Post- BCCL Township, Dhanbad, Jharkhand, PIN- 826005” so as to reach the said office on or before 10 October 2013 (1700 hours).
Name of the post applied for should be mentioned on the top of envelope containing the Application.
Candidates should apply for one post only.