Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) will be conducting the Walk –in- Interview.Eligible candidates may appear for Walk –in- Interview, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned postsof ‘Contract Engineer’for its Central Research Laboratory, Ghaziabad. The candidates eligible for the post may appear for Walk –in- Written Teston 08 February 2015(Sunday)between 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM and Walk –in- Interviewon 09 February 2015 (Monday)in the Inderprastha College of Engineering, 63, Site – IV, Suryanagar Flyover Road, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad (Near Vaishali Metro Station).
- Dateof Walk – in – Written Test : 08February 2015 (Sunday).
- Time for Written Test: Between 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM.
- Date of Walk – in – Interview : 09 February 2015 (Monday).
- Reporting Time for Written Test : Between 01:00 PM to 01:45 PM.
- Venue for Walk – in – Interview : Inderaprasth College of Engineering, 63, Site – IV, Suryanagar Flyover Road, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad (Near Vaishali Metro Station).
Details of Posts
- Name of Posts : “Contract Engineer”
- No. of Posts : 25 (Twenty Five)
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria
Possess BE or B. Tech. Degreein Computer Science or Information Technology (IT) or equivalent or MCAfrom a recognized University or Institution with relevant experience of 1 to 2 years in the concerned field.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Maximum Age Limit for the candidateshould be 30 yearsas on 01 January 2015 and Age Relaxation for the category candidates as per rules.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Candidate will get a maximum Consolidated Salary of Rs. 15,000/- to Rs. 20,000/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in theWalk – in – Written Test/ Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may appear for the Walk –in- Written Test/Interview on 08February 2015 (Sunday). Examination will conduct between 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM in the InderaprasthCollege of Engineering, 63, Site – IV, Suryanagar Flyover Road, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad (Near Vaishali Metro Station)with filled in prescribed application form, complete bio- datadetails along withthe Original Certificates/ documentsand a set of attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD),etc. and two recent passport size photographs.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.