Bharat Electronics Limited invited applications from serving/retired officers of the Indian Air Force with relevant Experience for the post of the Deputy General Manager in Ghaziabad unit on immediate absorption/re- employment basis as indicated below. Bharat Electronics Ltd., a Navratna Company and India’s premier Professional Electronics Company.
• Last Date for Submission of Application: 29 March 2014.
Details of Posts
• Deputy General Manager (Operational Aspects of C4I Systems): 2 Posts
• Deputy General Manager (Technical Expert of C4I Systems): 2 Posts
• For Post 1
(i) Bachelors Degree in Science.
(ii) The officer should be a ‘CAT A’ Controller not below the rank of Wing commander.
Desirable: Masters Degree or MBA.
• For Post 2
(i) First Class BE/B.Tech in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Communication/Electronics & Communication/Computer Science.
(ii) The officer should not be below the rank of Group Captain or Wing Commander with 4 years in the rank.
Desirable: MBA/Post Graduate diploma in Management or M.Tech.
Experience: Minimum of 15 years experience out of which minimum 5 years experience on any Command & Control system such as ADHS, FADHS, AWACS, IACCS etc.
Age Limit & Relaxation
• The Upper Age Limit as on 31.12.2013 for the candidate is 45 years.
• Upper age limit is relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will be as per Govt. Rules.
• Pay Grade of E–VI and the Pay Scale of Rs.32,900/-–3% –58,000/- Per Month.
Fee and Mode of Payment
• The candidates shall pay an Application Fees by a crossed Demand Draft drawn on any Scheduled Bank (preferable State Bank of India-SBI) for GEN/OBC candidates Rs.500/- (SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from the payment). The Demand Draft should be in favor of Bharat Electronics Limited, Ghaziabad.
• Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
How to Apply
• Interested candidates may send the applications through post/courier, in the downloadable application format enclosing a recent passport size photograph along with self attested copies of SSLC/Matriculation Certificate (proof of age), MBA examination, PG Degree/Degree certificate, certificate from previous employer regarding experience, Caste Certificate, PWD Certificate (if applicable) and other relevant certificates and Demand Draft should also be accompanied so as to reach the Sr. DGM (HR & A), Bharat Electronics Limited, Site IV, Sahibabad Indl Area, Bharat Nagar Post, Ghaziabad- 201010 on or before 29 March 2014.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/Trade Test/Practical/Skill Test/Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
JSLPS Recruitment 2018, Apply for 6 Consultant and Senior Consultant Posts
Tripura University Recruitment 2018: 15 Vacancies for Traineeship/ Studentship
NHM Gujarat Recruitment 2018: Apply for 65 District Data Manager, Entomologist and Other Posts
Miranda House, DU Recruitment 2018 for 5 Non-Teaching Staff Posts, Apply by 14 December