Bharat Electronics Limited Notified Recruitment for 10 Various Posts 2014
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), Navi Mumbai invites applications from eligible and outstanding professionals in the field of Mechanical and Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering(EEE) for its Unit located in Navi Mumbai.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), Navi Mumbai invites applications from eligible and outstanding professionals in the field of Mechanical and Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering(EEE) for its Unit located in Navi Mumbai. Bharat Electronics Ltd., a Navratna Company and India’s premier Professional Electronics Company. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 15 May 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 15 May 2014.
Details of Posts
Deputy Engineer (Mechanical): 03 (Three).
Deputy Engineer (Electrical/ EEE): 02 (Two).
Senior Engineer (Mechanical): 03 (Three).
Senior Engineer (Electrical/ EEE): 02 (Two).
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility/ Experience
BE/ B. Tech/ AMIE/ GIETE in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering from any
AICTE approved Institution with First Class for Gen/ OBC candidates and Pass Class for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Age Limit & Relaxation
- The Upper Age Limit as on 01.05.2014 for the candidate is 25 years for post 1 & 2 and 32 years for post 3 & 4.
- Upper age limit is relaxation for SC / ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates will be as per Govt. Rules.
Pay Scale/ Emoluments
- Pay Scale of Rs. 16,400/- – 3% – 40,500/- Per Month and the CTC is Rs. 6.96 Lakhs Per Annum Approx. for post 1 & 2.
- Pay Scale of Rs. 20,600/- – 3% – 46,500/- Per Month and the CTC is Rs. 8.74 Lakhs Per Annum Approx. for post 3 & 4.
- In addition to Basic Pay, the Executive is entitled to allowances at 47.2% of Basic Pay under Cafeteria Approach, Dearness Allowance, HRA, Conveyance Allowance, Performance Related Pay (PRP), Medical Reimbursement and other perquisites as admissible as per Company’s Rules.
Fee and Mode of Payment
- Application Fees of Rs. 300/- for GEN /OBC candidates by a crossed Demand Draft drawn on any Scheduled Bank (preferable State Bank of India - SBI) in favour of ‘Bharat Electronics Limited’ payable at Taloja, Navi Mumbai.
- SC / ST / PWD candidates are exempted from the fee payment.
Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may send the applications through post/ courier, in the downloadable application format enclosing a recent passport size photograph along with self attested copies of SSLC / Matriculation Certificate (proof of age), BE/ B. Tech./ ME/ M. Tech. Degree Certificate, Certificate from previous employer regarding post qualification, experience, caste certificate, PWD certificate (if applicable), other relevant certificates and Demand Draft so as to reach the “ Deputy General Manager (HR&A), Bharat Electronics Limited, Plot No. L-1, MIDC Industrial Area, Taloja, Navi Mumbai – 410 208 on or before 15 May 2014.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
- The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test followed with the Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.