Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Bhopal invited application for recruitment of 229 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online in the prescribed format on or before 9 November 2013.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) was established in 1964, ushering in the indigenous Heavy Electrical Equipment industry in India. It is an Indian state-owned integrated power plant equipment manufacturer and operates as an engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi. It is engaged in the design, engineering, manufacture, construction, testing, commissioning and servicing of a wide range of products and services for the core sectors of the economy, viz. Power, Transmission, Industry, Transportation, Renewable Energy, Oil & Gas and Defence.
- Opening Date of Online Applications: 18 October 2013
- Closing Date of Online Applications: 9 November 2013
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 16 November 2013
Name of the posts:
- Chemical Engg.: 1 Post
- Civil Engg.: 8 Posts
- Computer Science & Application: 4 Posts
- Electrical Engg.: 67 Posts
- Electricals & Electronics Engg.: 3 Posts
- Electronics & Tele communication Engg.: 15 Posts
- Industrial Engg.: 7 Posts
- Information Technology: 1 Post
- Instrumentation Engg.: 1 Post
- Mechanical Engg.: 100 Posts
- Metallurgy: 2 Posts
- Modern office Mgmt: 20 Posts
Total Number of posts: 229 Posts
- Candidate’s age must be between 14 – 25 years as on 01 November 2013.
- Relaxable by 3 years for OBC Applicants.
- Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST Applicants.
- Relaxable by 10 years for Physically Challenged persons and 5 years for wards of BHEL employee (spouse/son/daughter).
- B.E. / B.Tech in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with minimum 70% marks.
- Diploma in Engineering or Office Management for Technician Apprentices in the relevant branch from Institute/University recognized by AICTE.
- Rs.6000/- per month for Graduate Apprentices
- Rs.4000/- per month for Technician Apprentices
Selection will be made on the basis of Scrutiny of all applications received as per advertisement.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply online through BHEL website: www.bhelbpl.co.in or www.bhelbhopal.com/careers/index.html
- No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
After submission of online application, candidates are required to take a printout of e-Application form and send it along with the copies of testimonials for proof of age, educational qualification, work experience, community, age relaxation etc to the “ Post Box No-35, Post office, Piplani, BHEL Bhopal - 462022(M.P.) ” before 16 November 2013.