Bharathiar University Job Notification: Bharathiar University has invited applications for the for Legal Advisor post. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled on 27 December 2019.
- Walk-in-interview: 27 December 2019
Bharathiar University Legal Advisor Vacancy Details
- Legal Advisor: 01 Post
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 04 December 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Legal Advisor Job
- Completed Bachelor of Law (Full Time) in recognized University with minimum 10 years of Legal experience.
- Enrolled as BAR COUNCIL member of Tamil Nadu.
- Legal Experience in Educational institutions, Universities, Statutory/Autonomous body.
- Professional experience in handling of academic and service related matters.
- Writs before High Court of Madras and Madurai Bench of High Court.
Salary: Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 60,000 per month.
Official Notification PDF Download
Official Website Link
How to Apply
The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled on 27 December 2019. The Travelling Allowance (TA)/Dearness Allowance (DA) or any other allowances will not be paid. The University reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up the post without assigning any reason. The application registration will be stopped at 3:00 pm. Candidates can check the official website and official notification PDF for more details.