BIM pioneered the concept of a business school with an industry linkage with BHEL after being incepted in 1984. BIM offers MBA programmes in various specializations in India. BIM has come up with two-year full time residential MBA Programme with specializations offered in Marketing, Finance, Systems and Human Resource Management.
- Availability of Application forms and Online Registration: 25 November 2012
- Last date for issue and submission of application forms : 31 January 2013
Eligibility Criteria for admissions at BIM
- Bachelors or Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Final Year Degree students may also apply, subject to completion of the degree requirements by July 2013.
- CAT 2012 Scores are used for short listing candidates who apply for admission to BIM.
Application fee for admissions at BIM
- General: Rs. 1400
- SC/ST: Rs. 920
How to apply for admissions at BIM
- Prospects and application form can be obtained only through Online Registration.
- Payment can be made through Credit card/Demad Draft/Net Banking. Demand Draft should be made in favor of “Bharathidasan Institute of Management” payable at Tiruchirappalli.
All Correspondence including the requisition for application should have “MBA Admissions 2013-2015”superscribed on the envelope and must be sent to:
The Admissions Chairman
Bharathidasan Institute of Management,
(School of Excellence of Bharathidasan University)
Post Box No.12 MHD Complex,
BHEL Campus TIRUCHIRAPPALLI – 620 014.
For further Information CLICK HERE
Aspirants should also Read