Bharathidasan University (BDU), School of Chemistry invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF). Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed format before 25 February 2015.
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications forms: 25 February 2015
Details of Posts:
- Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 1
- Educational Qualification Candidates should have Master Degree in Chemistry (NET/GATE Preferred).
- Selection Process Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can submit application on plain paper along with bio-data, copies of certificates and UGC-CSIR/GATE certificates if any, to the Principal Investigator, Dr. R. Renganathan, DST Major Research Project, School of Chemistry, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli – 620024.