Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Limited (BHAVINI) invites application from the eligible candidates for filling up the following vacant post of Stenographer Grade – I (Hindi). The details related the post mentioned below. The Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Limited (BHAVINI), is a high profile Public Sector in limelight in view of the fact that success of Prototype Fast Breeder Reactor, under construction presently will bring energy security for India in future.
- Last Date for Submitting the Applications: 25 January 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of the Post: Stenographer Grade – I (Hindi)
No. of Posts: 01 (One)
Essential Qualification & Experience
- Degree in any subject with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in core subjects
- A speed for 80 wpm in Hindi Stenography.
- Typewriting speed of 40 w.p.m. in Hindi on PC.
- Should have passed a Certificate Course of a duration of not less than 6 months on MS Windows Operating System and Desktop applications such as MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point), e-mail management and internet surfing.
- Candidates possessing qualifications of either diploma in Engineering (or) Degree in Engineering (or) M. Sc or MCA shall be deemed as over qualified.
- Two years working experience as Stenographer (Hindi) in Government / Semi-Government Organization / PSU / reputed commercial establishment.
- The candidate must be completed 21 Years but not more than 28 Years as on 01 July 2013.
Pay Scale/ Salary
- Pay Band (PB – I) and the Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/- Per Month (Scale of Pay as per Central Govt. Pattern).
- Total emoluments at the minimum of the scale is Rs. 18,800/- Approx.
- In addition to Pay band Pay plus Grade Pay plus DA (Central Govt. pattern), HRA/ Housing, CCA, PF, Medical, LTC/ Encashment, Gratuity, Children Education Allowance, Canteen Subsidy, Leave Encashment, Performance Related Incentive, Update allowance, Site Location Allowance as admissible as per BHAVINI Rules.
How to Apply
- The application should be submitted in the proforma given in the advertisement, preferably type written.
- Completed applications should be sent to Senior Manager (HR) - Rectt, Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Limited (BHAVINI), Kalpakkam, Kancheepuram District 603 102 so as to reach us on or before 25.01.2014.
- The details related to post and the other terms and conditions will be available on the link below.
The candidates will have to appear for a Written Test. Those qualified in the Written Test will have to appear for Skill Test (or) Interview as applicable.