Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Limited Notified Recruitment for the Post of Stenographer of 2014
Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Limited (BHAVINI) invites application from the eligible candidates for filling up the following vacant post.
Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Limited (BHAVINI) invites application from the eligible candidates for filling up the following vacant post of Stenographer Grade – I (Hindi). The details related the post mentioned below. The Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Limited (BHAVINI), is a high profile Public Sector in limelight in view of the fact that success of Prototype Fast Breeder Reactor, under construction presently will bring energy security for India in future.
- Last Date for Submitting the Applications: 25 January 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of the Post: Stenographer Grade – I (Hindi)
No. of Posts: 01 (One)
Essential Qualification & Experience
- Degree in any subject with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in core subjects
- A speed for 80 wpm in Hindi Stenography.
- Typewriting speed of 40 w.p.m. in Hindi on PC.
- Should have passed a Certificate Course of a duration of not less than 6 months on MS Windows Operating System and Desktop applications such as MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point), e-mail management and internet surfing.
- Candidates possessing qualifications of either diploma in Engineering (or) Degree in Engineering (or) M. Sc or MCA shall be deemed as over qualified.
- Two years working experience as Stenographer (Hindi) in Government / Semi-Government Organization / PSU / reputed commercial establishment.
- The candidate must be completed 21 Years but not more than 28 Years as on 01 July 2013.
Pay Scale/ Salary
- Pay Band (PB – I) and the Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/- Per Month (Scale of Pay as per Central Govt. Pattern).
- Total emoluments at the minimum of the scale is Rs. 18,800/- Approx.
- In addition to Pay band Pay plus Grade Pay plus DA (Central Govt. pattern), HRA/ Housing, CCA, PF, Medical, LTC/ Encashment, Gratuity, Children Education Allowance, Canteen Subsidy, Leave Encashment, Performance Related Incentive, Update allowance, Site Location Allowance as admissible as per BHAVINI Rules.
How to Apply
- The application should be submitted in the proforma given in the advertisement, preferably type written.
- Completed applications should be sent to Senior Manager (HR) - Rectt, Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Limited (BHAVINI), Kalpakkam, Kancheepuram District 603 102 so as to reach us on or before 25.01.2014.
- The details related to post and the other terms and conditions will be available on the link below.
The candidates will have to appear for a Written Test. Those qualified in the Written Test will have to appear for Skill Test (or) Interview as applicable.