Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan's Usha & Lakshmi Mittal Institute of Management is amongst the renowned management institutes of the country. It invited applications for admission to MBA programme for the commencing session 2013-15.
Name of the Programme
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
• Admission seekers must have completed graduation in Arts, Science, Law, Commerce, Medicine, Engineering or Technology from any recognised university in India and abroad or an equivalent degree or diploma recognized by UGC.
• Besides this, the aspirants should have appeared in national level examinations- CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ ATMA and must possess the valid score card of the prior mentioned examination.
• Candidates appearing in final year of graduation examination can also apply.
Admission to the programme is merit based and candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in following three stages:
• CAT / XAT / MAT/ATMA
• Group Discussion and Test
• Personal Interview
Academic record of the applicants will also be considered.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee/ cost of information bulletin is Rs 1100. The amount of fee can be paid through one of the following ways:
• By cash payment while obtaining information bulletin
• Through Demand Draft
• Through online transfer
How to Apply
• Aspirants can get the information bulletin from the office of the institute by cash payment or through DD.
• Besides, application form can also be downloaded from the website of the institute and fee can be remitted through DD or online transfer.
• Admission seekers should fill- in the details in the application form and attach the requisite amount of DD (if fee not paid earlier) with that.
• Completed application form and other requisite documents must reach to the undersigned:
Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s
Usha & Lakshmi Mittal Institute of Management
Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi - 110001
To attain further information, please visit official website of the institute www.bulmim.ac.in.
Aspirants should also Read