BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Online Applications Closing on 14 April @trichy.bhel.com for 389 Vacancies
BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Online Applications closing on 14 April @trichy.bhel.com for 389 vacancies. Check the application process, age limit, qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details here.
BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: The online application process for recruitment to the various post of Trade Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice vacancies for the year 2021-22.is going to be closed on 14 April 2021. All such candidates holding the requisite qualification in the concerned field can submit their online applications on or before 14 April 2021.
A total of 389 vacancies will be recruited. The candidates can refer to this notification to know the eligibility, experience, selection criteria and other details here.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 1 April 2021.
- Last date for submission of application: 14 April 2021
BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Graduate Apprentice - 66 Posts
- Technician Apprentice- 70 Posts
- Trade Apprentice - 253 Posts
BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- For Graduate Apprentice: Candidates holding Degree in Engineering or Technology in the concerned disciplines from a recognized University.
- For Technician Apprentice: Candidates holding Diploma in Engineering or Technology in the concerned disciplines from a recognized University.
- For Trade Apprentice: 10th Class, 12th Class, ITI (Relevant Trades), Degree (Relevant Disciplines).
BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Age Limit - 18 to 27 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms).
How to apply for BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply online on or before 14 April 2021. After submission of the online application, the candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.
Latest Government Jobs: