BHEL Recruitment 2021 Notification: Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) has published a notification for recruitment to the post of Engineer (FTA-Civil)and Supervisor (FTA-Civil), against Advertisement No. PSER-01/2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode from 24 November to 07 December 2021.
Advertisement No. PSER-01/2021
- Commencement of Online Submission of Applications- 24 November 2021
- Closing of Online Submission of Applications - 07 December 2021
- Last date for receipt of filled-in and signed application form at BHEL - PSWR, Nagpur- 10 December 2021
Vacancy Details for BHEL Engineer and Supervisor
- Engineer (FTA-Civil)-08
- Supervisor (FTA-Civil)-08
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Engineer and Supervisor
- Engineer (FTA-Civil)-Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil Engineering or 5 Year Integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree Programme in Engineering / Technology in Civil Engineering from recognised Indian University/Institute with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General / OBC/EWS and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates. Minimum 2 Years’ post qualification experience.
- Supervisor (FTA-Civil)-Full-Time Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Indian University / Institutewith minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General / OBC/ EWS and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates. Minimum 2 Years’ post qualification experience.
40 years (As on 01/11/2021)
Upper Age limit is relaxable for various category. Check notification.
- Engineer (FTA-Civil)- Rs. 71, 040/-
- Supervisor (FTA-Civil)- Rs. 39, 670/-
How to Apply for BHEL Recruitment 2021 ?
Candidates can apply online on website https://pswr.bhel.com or https://careers.bhel.in. Applications should be sent to “Sr. Deputy General Manager (HR) BHEL, Power Sector Western Region, Shree Mohini Comples, 345 Kingsway, Nagpur - 440001” on or before 10 December 2021.
SC/ST/PwBD candidates - Rs. 200/-