Bihar Agricultural University, Sabour invited application for recruitment to the post of Dean Agriculture, Deputy Director Administration, Deputy Registrar, Deputy Comptroller, Audit Officer and Section Officer. Eligible candidates can send applications in the prescribed format on or before 19 November 2013. Bihar Agricultural University is an autonomous institute established in 2010 under Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) situated at Sabour, Bhagalpur district of Bihar. It is a pillar of education and research in the field of agriculture.
Last Date for receipt of Application form: 19 November 2013
Details of Post
Names of the Post:
- Dean Agriculture: 1 Post
- Deputy Director Administration: 1 Post
- Deputy Registrar: 1 Post
- Deputy Comptroller: 1 Post
- Audit Officer: 1 Post
- Section Officer: 4 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 9
- Dean Agriculture: Doctorate degree in any branch of Agriculture with 10 years experience in teaching and/or research of which 5 years should be in a position of responsibility.
- Deputy Director Administration: Bachelor degree with minimum 55 % marks or its equivalent degree and having Minimum 6 years of experience as administrative position in Government/Semi Government organisation or in Public Undertakings.
- Deputy Registrar: A Master’s Degree with minimum 55 % marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale and having 5 years of experience as Assistant Professor in a College or a University with experience in educational administration Or Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education Or 5 years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or in an equivalent post.
- Deputy Comptroller: B.Com. or equivalent degree with Experience as a Chartered Accountant or Cost & Works Accounts or should have passed Subordinate Accounts/Audit Service Examination of Any State/Central Government or an equivalent/higher examination and having Minimum 05 years of Experience as Assistant Comptroller or equivalent in teaching and Research Institution of repute or equivalent experience in Government/Quasi Government organisation.
- Audit Officer: Graduate in Commerce/Arts/Science from a recognized university with 5 years experience as Senior Auditor/Chartered Accountancy in Government/Semi-government organisation or in Public Undertakings.
- Section Officer: Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce from recognized University having five years of experience as Assistant in Govt. /Semi Govt. /Public undertaking organizations. Knowledge of computer application is essential.
General/BC/EBC/RCF candidates need to pay Rs. 450/- and SC/ST candidates of Bihar need to pay Rs. 150/- in the form of A/C Payee Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Comptroller, Bihar Agricultural University, Sabour (Bhagalpur) payable at State Bank of India, Sabour Branch (Code no. 11805).
- Rs. 37,400-67,000 + AGP 10,000 for Dean Agriculture
- Rs. 15600-39100 + GP 6600 for Deputy Director Administration, Deputy Registrar and Deputy Comptroller
- Rs. 9300-34800 + GP 4800 for Audit Officer and Section Officer
Candidate will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates can download the prescribed application form from the Bihar Agricultural University website: www.bausabour.ac.in
- The application complete in all respects along with self-attested photocopies of all certificates and mark-sheets from Matriculations onwards in support of age, academic qualification, experience, medals, fellowship, publications etc. to calculate the weight age of marks of the candidates including the DD for the application fee should be sent by registered post/speed post/courier post on or before 19 November 2013 to the following address:
Bihar Agricultural University,
- Candidates must write the advt. no. and name of the post on the top of the envelop.