Bihar Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021 Notification: Bihar Postal Circle, India Posts has re-opened the online application process for the post of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS). Candidates can now apply for Bihar GDS Recruitment 2021 from 30 June to 14 July 2021 on the official website if India Posts i.e. appost.in.
A total of 1940 vacancies are available for Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) and Dav Sevak in various districts of Bihar including in Begusarai, Bhagalpur, Katihar, Monghyr, Nalanda, Nawadha, Purnea, Saharsa, RMS NB DIVISION, RMS C DIVISION, Samastipur, Darbhanga, East Champaran, Madhubani, Muzaffarpur, RMS U DIVISION, Saran, Sitamarhi, Siwan, West Champaran, Aurangabad, Bhojpur, Gaya, Patna, Patna Sahib, RMS PT DIVISION, Rohtas, and Vaishali.
Bihar Postal Circle GDS Important Dates
- Starting date of Registration and fee payment - 27 April 2021 - 30 June 2021
- Last date of registration and fee payment: 29 May 2021 - 14 July 2021
Bihar Postal Circle GDS Vacancy Details
GDS (Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) and Dav Sevak ) – 1940 Posts
- UR - 903
- EWS - 146
- OBC - 510
- PWD-A - 12
- PWD-B - 5
- PWD-C - 23
- PWD-DE - 2
- SC - 294
- ST - 45
Bihar GDS Salary:
Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
- BPM - Rs.12,000/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak - Rs. 10,000/-
Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab
- BPM - Rs.14,500/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak - Rs. 12,000/-
Bihar GDS Eligibility Criteria
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
Bihar GDS Age Limit:
18 to 40 years (Age relaxation for reserved category as per govt. norms. No age relaxation for EWS Category)
Bihar GDS Selection Procedure
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications
How to Apply for Bihar Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 ?
Eligible and interested candidates are required to register in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline before 29 May 2021.
- UR/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man - Rs. 100/-
- All female/trans-woman candidates, all SC/ST and all PwD - No Fee