Rural Development Department, Bihar invited application for recruitment to the post of Rural Housing Assistant, Rural Housing Supervisor and Assistant Accountant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 29 October 2013. For complete details check the given link.
• Opening Date for Registration: 19 October 2013
• Closing Date for Registration: 29 November 2013
Details of Posts
• Rural Housing Assistant: 8422 Posts
• Rural Housing Supervisor: 821 Posts
• Assistant Accountant: 534 Posts
Total Number of Post: 9777 Posts
• Rural Housing Assistant: Rs. 6681/- per month
• Rural Housing Supervisor: Rs. 12500/- per month
• Assistant Accountant: Rs. 9500/- per month
Age Limit (01 January 2013): Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 35 Years
• Rural Housing Assistant: Intermediate or equivalent from recognized board/institute
• Rural Housing Supervisor: BSC. (Physics/ Mathematics/Agriculture/Chemistry/Forestry) from recognized university/institute
• Assistant Accountant: BCom from recognized university/institute
Application Fee: Rs 100/- for all candidates. Women/SC/ST candidates are exempted from submitting fee.
Get details of the bank i.e. IFSC Code, UTR No./TR No., Branch name and Bank Name through which fee will be submitted by the candidates to Account Number 441020110000167, IFSC Code BKID0004410 by NEFT.
How To Apply
Online applications are accepted between 19 October 2013 to 29 November 2013. Only online applications will be accepted. For applying click the mentioned link.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
ESI Hospital New Delhi Recruitment: 59 Vacancies for Senior Resident Posts
Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 9 Senior Resident Posts
CCIM New Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 3 Junior and Senior Technical Associate Posts
SKIMS, Soura Srinagar Recruitment 2018: Apply for 7 DEO, Social Worker and Other Posts