Biology is the study of life processes (characteristics) and phenomena of living organisms. Here, we are giving 10 GK Questions and Answers on Biology that will help the readers in the preparation different examinations.
1. What is the Ph value of human blood?
2. The rarest blood group is __.
A. O negative
B. B negative
C. AB positive
D. AB negative
3. The metal present in the haemoglobin is __.
4. Age of fishes was known as __.
5. The metal present in the chlorophyll is __.
6. The important sugar in honey is __ .
7. The number of Chromosomes in the human gene is __.
8. Viticulture is related with __ .
B. Pine Apple
9. Which of the following acid present in Vinegar?
A. Citric Acid
B. Acetic Acid
C. Oxalic Acid
D. Malic Acid
10. The longest and largest bone in the human body is __.
A. Spinal Cord
In the above, GK Questions and Answers will gives the aspirant to prepare themselves for cracking different examination because these questions are created on the basis of previous years questions of competitive exams.