The Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) Pilani invited applications for admissions to MBA programme Second Semester 2014-15. The Birla Institute of Technology & Science, BITS Pilani is an all-India Institute for higher education. The primary motive of BITS is to "train young men and women able and eager to create and put into action such ideas, methods, techniques and information".
Last Date for receipt of application forms: 22 November 2014
Name of the Programmes:
• MBA in Manufacturing Management
• MBA in Consultancy Management
• MBA in Quality Management
Eligibility Criteria for Admission:
Candidates should have Integrated First Degree of BITS or equivalent, such as B.E. / B.Tech. / B.S. / M.Sc. / MCA / AMIE in relevant disciplines with minimum 1 year relevant work experience.
Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.1500/- through Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card OR cash at all ICICI Bank branches through a Challan OR Demand Draft drawn in favour of "BITS, Pilani".
Candidate’s selection for admission to the course will be made on the basis of CAT /MAT /or any other national level admission test Score followed by GD&PI.
How to Apply:
• Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application form available at the website
• Print out of application receipt duly signed by the candidate, along with prescribed fee should be sent by registered post/speed post to the Dean, WILPD, Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani – 333031, Rajasthan, India before 22 November 2014.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.