BLDE University, Bijapur has announced its schedule for admission in its various programmes in accordance with the admission policy of BLDE University framed as per the guidelines of UGC in the following disciplines.
• Opening date of submission of admission form: 09 June 2014
• Last date for submission of admission form: 12 July 2014
• Date of Entrance Examination: 26 July 2014
Detail of Programmes
• Ph.D.Programmes: Anatomy, Bio-chemistry, Physiology, Pathology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Community Medicine, ENT, General Medicine ,Pulmonary Medicine, Pediatrics, Dermatology, Surgery.
• Post Graduate Programmes: M.Sc.in Human Anatomy, Human Physiology, Medical Biochemistry, Medical Microbiology
• Fellowship in Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
• Diploma in Medical Illustration
• Other Certificate Course
• The Ph.D. degree shall be awarded by this University under any one of the recognized faculties of this University.
• A recognized qualifying higher specialty degree, postgraduate degree/diploma is essential with a minimum of 50% of marks in the qualifying examination or a second class or equivalent in the qualifying postgraduate degree/diploma. The qualifying degree has to be registered with the respective Councils as the case maybe.
Selection will be made on the merit basis on marks secured in the BLDEU All India Entrance Examination and Personal interview.
How to Apply
• The application forms of all the courses can be downloaded from the official website of the university.
• Fill the application form and along with requisite documents accompanied with a crossed Demand Draft of Rs.1500/-drawn in favour of The Registrar, BLDE University, Smt. Bangaramma Sajjan Campus, Sholapur Road, BIJAPUR-586103.