Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre, Bhopal invited applications for recruitment of Faculty positions. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 26 June 2014. BMHRC is a 350-bedded multi-specialty tertiary care centre situated at Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, which is the centre / heart of India. The institute was started as per the directive of the honorable Supreme Court of India to provide advanced tertiary level super-specialty care to the victims of the Bhopal Gas Tragedy (1984) as well as to extend its services to the public at large.
Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 26 June 2014
Details of the Post
Name of the Posts
- Professor: 11 Posts
- Associate Professor: 8 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 8 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 27
- Professor: Rs.37400-67000 AGP Rs.8700
- Associate Professor: Rs.15600-39100 GP Rs.7600
- Assistant Professor: Rs.15600-39100 GP Rs.6600
Candidates should be MD/DNB/MSc in concerned specialty with relevant experience.
- Professor: Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 50 years as on 26 June 2014.
- Associate Professor: Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 45 years as on 26 June 2014.
- Assistant Professor: Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 40 years as on 26 June 2014.
Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.500/-for General/OBC and Rs.300/- for SC/ST candidates through DD drawn in favour of Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre and payable at Bhopal.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with DD and attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents, should be submitted to the Director, BHMRC, Bhopal on or before 26 June 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.