BMRC JE, SE, Maintainer Admit Card: The Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) has released the BMRC Exam Admit Card for the post of Maintainer, Junior Engineer & Section Engineer. Candidates who applied for the post can download the Admit Card from the BMRCL official website.
BMRCL JE, SE, Maintainer Call letter Direct Link is also given below. Candidates can get their call letters by entering application number and date of birth.
BMRC SE exam will be conducted on 26 February 2019 from 02:00 PM to 04:30 PM while BMRC Maintainer and Junior Engineer will held on 27 February 2019 from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM and 02:00 PM to 04:30 PM respectively.
BMRC exam question paper will be of objective type with multiple answers. The question paper will be bilingual i.e. in English and Kannada and the duration of the examination will be for 2 hours with 100 questions. The question paper will also contain writing one paragraph / sentence in Kannada which is compulsory and this
Bangalore Metro had invited applications for the recruitment of Junior Engineer, Maintainer and Section Engineer Posts in the Operation & Maintenance Department in the month of January 2019. A total of 174 vacancies were notified by BMRCL.
BMRC selection for JE, SE, Maintainer posts will be made, as per merit, on the basis of written examination. Short listed candidates will be called for verification of the original documents and Kannada test followed by Medical Fitness Test, if cleared in the verification and Kannada test.
BMRC Recruitment 2019, Apply Online for 174 Junior Engineer and Other Posts
BMRC Jobs Notification: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) has invited applications for the recruitment of Junior Engineer, Maintainer and Section Engineer Posts in the Operation & Maintenance Department. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 02 February 2019.
Notification Number - BMRCL/ 82/ADM/2018/O&M
- Last Date of Application - 02 February 2019
- Last date for Paying Application Fee - 04 February 2019
BMRC Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 174
- Maintainer - 134 Posts
- Junior Engineer -21 Posts
- Section Engineer – 19 Posts
- Maintainer – Rs. 10170 - 18500 Per Month
- Junior Engineer - Rs.14000 - 26950 Per Month
- Section Engineers (Systems) - Rs. 16000 - 30770 Per Month
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Engineer and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Maintainer (Operations) – 10th passed and two years ITI in any one of the following specific Engineering Trade: Electrician / Instrument Mechanic / Mechanic Radio and TV / Electronics Mechanics / Wireman / Fitter / Mechanic Computer Hardware / Mechanic - Industrial Electronics / Information Technology & Electronics System Maintenance / Mech. Communication Equipment Maintenance, Masonry, Carpentry, Building, Refrigeration and AC Mechanics Mechanic Mechatronics or equivalent qualification
- Junior Engineer (Systems) - Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics Instrumentation & Control / Mechanical /Telecommunication / Computer Science and Engineering / Computer networking / Applied Electronics/ Digital Electronics/ Power Electronics/ Industrial Control or equivalent qualification
- Junior Engineer (Civil) - Three years Engineering Diploma in Civil or equivalent qualification
- Section Engineer (Systems) - Engineering Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Mechanical / Telecommunication / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science or equivalent qualification
- Section Engineer (Civil) - Engineering Degree in Civil or equivalent qualification.
- GM - 35 years
- SC / ST and Cat 1 - 40 years
- IIa, IIb, IIIa and III b - 38 years
- Ex-Ser - 50 years (max)
For more information, check detailed notification given below
How to Apply for BMRC Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format through official website www.bmrc.co.in