Bihar Medical Services & Infrastructure Corporation Limited (BMSICL) invited applications from suitable candidates for the post of General Manager, Deputy General Manager, Manager, Assistant Manager, Personnel Assistant, Executive and data entry Operator. The eligible candidates have to send the application in the prescribed format before 25 September 2013. Bihar Medical Services & Infrastructure Corporation Limited (BMSICL) is incorporated on 26 July 2010 under section 617 of Indian Company Act 1956. The objective of the Corporation is to Procure and ensure provision of quality drugs, equipment, services and works in right quantities in a timely manner and the most optimal rates.
Last Date of Receipt of Application: 25 September 2013 (5:00 PM)
Name of the posts:
• General Manager (Procurement): 01 Post
• General Manager (Logistics): 01 Post
• Deputy General Manager (Drugs): 01 Post
• Deputy General Manger (Equipment): 01 Post
• Manager (Projects): 01 Post
• Assistant Manager (Warehouse): 01 Post
• Personal Assistant: 02 Posts
• Executive (Accounts): 01 Post
• Data Entry Operator: 09 Posts
Total Number of the Post: 18 Posts
• Candidate’s age should not exceed 40 years for General category, 43 years for BC/EBC/BC (F) and 45 years for SC/ST candidates for all positions.
• Relaxation in age limit would be given to candidates with work experience, which will be equivalent to the no. of completed years of work experience.
• General Manager (Procurement): MBA/CA/MBBS/M.Pharma/PG Degree in Operations or Production/Project Management/Supply Chain/ Inventory and Graduate in Mechanical /EE /Production/Operations/Biomedical/ Chemical/ Bio-engineering/Process/Clinical Engineering
• General Manager (Logistics): MBA/Post Graduate in Statistics or Mathematics or Logistics or Transport or Supply Chain and B.E. in IT/ CS/ EE/ Operations/ Logistics/ Production/ Mechanical
• Deputy General Manager (Drugs): Graduate in Pharmacy/Biotech/Bio-engineering/Clinical Technology/Chemical Engineering/ Biochemical Engg and PG in Pharma Management or Biotech or MBBS.
• Deputy General Manger (Equipment): Graduate in Biomedical Engg or Biological Engg or Biomedical Technology/Clinical Technology/ Mechanical/Industrial/Production/Process Engg/Biomedical Management/MBBS and PG in Biomedical/ Biotech/Mechanical
• Manager (Projects): Graduate in Civil Engineering
• Assistant Manager (Warehouse): Graduate in Pharmacy.
• Personal Assistant: Graduate with a minimum typing speed of 30 words per minute in English & Hindi
• Executive (Accounts): B.Com/CA – Inter/CS – Inter
• Data Entry Operator: Intermediate with a typing speed of 30 words per minute
Application fees is Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST candidates and Rs. 300/- for all other categories candidates in the form of a Demand Draft which should be drawn on any nationalized bank and payable at Patna favoring "Bihar Medical Services & Infrastructure Corporation Ltd."
• General Manager (Procurement): Rs. 80,000 to Rs. 1,00,000 per month
• General Manager (Logistics): Rs. 80,000 to Rs. 1,00,000 per month
• Deputy General Manager (Drugs): Rs. 55,000 to Rs. 80,000 per month
• Deputy General Manger (Equipment): Rs. 55,000 to Rs. 80,000 per month
• Manager (Projects): Rs. 30,000 to 55,000 per month
• Assistant Manager (Warehouse): Rs. 20,000 to 30,000 per month
• Personal Assistant: Rs. 20,000 to 30,000 per month
• Executive (Accounts): Rs. 15,000 to 20,000 per month
• Data Entry Operator: Rs. 10,000 to 15,000 per month
Candidate will be selected on the basis of Written Examination and Interview.
How to apply
• Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed form.
• Application in the prescribed format and complete in all respects, along with the demand draft and self-attested copies of all educational qualification certificates/ marksheets, caste & experience certificates must be sent by courier/speed Post/Regd Post to The Managing Director, Bihar Medical Services & Infrastructure Corporation Ltd, 5th Floor, Biscomaun Bhawan, Gandhi Maidan, Patna-800001, latest by 25 September 2013, 5:00 PM.
DMHO, Vizianagaram Recruitment 2018 for 29 Physicians, Consultant and Other Posts
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019, Apply Online for 71 Civil Judges Posts
Dr. Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 12 Senior Resident Posts
PGIMER Recruitment 2018-19 for 99 Steno and other Posts, Apply till 10 January