BOI Recruitment 2021 for Faculty, Office Assistant, Attendant & Watchman Posts, Apply Online @bankofindia.co.in
BOI Recruitment 2021: Bank of India (BOI) has invited applications for recruitment to the various posts of Faculty, Office Assistant, Attendant & Watchman. Check application form, educational qualification, qualification, experience, selection criteria and other posts.
BOI Recruitment 2021: Bank of India (BOI) has invited applications for recruitment to the various posts of Faculty, Office Assistant, Attendant & Watchman. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 22 March 2021.
- Starting date for submission of online application: 4 March 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 22 March 2021
BOI Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Faculty - 1 Post
- Office Assistant - 2 Posts
- Attendant - 1 Post
- Watchman - 1 Post
BOI Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Faculty - Candidate must be graduate passed from a recognized university; diploma in vocational courses is preferable.
- Office Assistant - Candidate must be 10th passed.
- Attendant - Candidate must be graduate from a recognized university; knowledge in Basic Accounting is a preferred qualification.
- Watchman - Candidate must be 8th passed.
BOI Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
- Faculty - 25 to 65 years
- Office Assistant - 18 to 45 years
- Attendant -18 to 65 years
- Watchman - 18 to 65 years
BOI Recruitment 2021 Salary
Faculty - Rs. 2000/-
Office Assistant -Rs. 15000/-
Attendant -Rs. 8000/-
Watchman - Rs. 5000/-
How to apply for BOI Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the Zonal Manager, Bank of India, Kolkata Zonal Office, Agriculture Finance & Financial Inclusion Department, 6th Floor, 5, B.T.M. Sarani, Kolkata-700001 latest by 22 March 2021.
Latest Government Jobs: