Bombay High Court Jobs 2019: Bombay High Court has released the notification for the the recruitment to the post of Clerk and Peon in Nagpur. A total of 204 vacancies will be notified for the Bombay High Court Clerk and Bombay High Court Peon Posts. Online applications will be invited from interested and eligible candidates.
The online registration has been started on 03 August 2019. Bombay High Court recruitment process will be done on its official website i.e. www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in. The last date for online applications is 17 August 2019.
Bombay High Court Nagpur vacancy Details
Total Posts – 204
- Clerk, Group C – 128
- Peon, Group D - 76
- Clerk – Rs. 19,900- Rs. 62,200/-
- Peon - Rs. 15,000- Rs. 47,600/-
Eligibility Creteria for Clerk and Peon Posts
- A Bachelor Degree from recognized University. Preference will, however, be given to Law Graduates.
- Must have passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination, or examination conducted by Government Board
or I.T.I. for English Typing with speed of 40 w.p.m.
- Must possess Certificate about proficiency in operation of word processors in Windows and Linux in addition to M.S. Office, M.S. Word, Wordstar-7 and Open Office Org
How to Apply for Bombay High Court Nagpur Jobs 2019
Candidates can apply thorough official webiste from 03 to 17 August 2019.
Candidates, who are interested for the jobs opportunity in Bombay High Court, should visit this page regularly for Bombay High Court Jobs Latest Updates.