Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL), Kochi invited application for recruitment to 73 posts of Chemist Trainees, General Workman, etc. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 04 July 2015.
• Opening date for online applications: 21 June 2015
• Last date for submission of on-line of applications: 04 July 2015
Details of Post
1. Chemist Trainees: 06 posts
2. General Workman-B: 51 posts
3. General Workman-B (Trainee): 16 posts
1. Chemist Trainees: Rs. 13,500-31000/-
2. General Workman-B: Rs. 12,500-22000/-
3. General Workman-B (Trainee): Rs. 11,500-20,000/-
1. Chemist Trainees: M.Sc Chemistry preferably in Analytical Chemistry in First Class with 60 % marks from a recognized University/ Institute.
2. General Workman-B: First Class degree in Chemical engineering/Technology with 60 % marks from a recognized University/ Institute.
3. General Workman-B (Trainee): Should have passed SSLC or its equivalent.
Age Limit: Upto 30 years
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and Interview.
How to Apply
Candidates eligible and interested in the profile can apply online through www.bpclcareers.in before 04 July 2015.