Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) invited applications from middle & senior professionals for recruitment to the posts of Vice President, Senior Manager and Drilling Engineer. The application must reach before 10 September 2014.
- Opening date of submission: 22 August 2014
- Last date of submission: 10 September 2014
Details of Post
- Vice President–Technical: 1 post
- Senior Manager–Reservoir: 1 post
- Drilling Engineer: 1 post
- Vice President–Technical: Post graduation degree in Geo-sciences or B.Tech / B.E in Petroleum or Mechanical or Civil Engineering and minimum 20 years experience in Oil & Gas Exploration & Production company in India or overseas, out of which minimum 10 years of work experience should be in the field of Geology / Geo sciences / Reservoir / Drilling Engineering.
- Senior Manager–Reservoir: B.Tech / B.E in Petroleum or Mechanical or Chemical Engineering with minimum 10 years of experience as Reservoir Engineer in Oil & Gas Exploration & Production company in India or overseas.
- Drilling Engineer: B.Tech / B.E in Petroleum or Mechanical or Drilling Engineering with minimum 8 years of experience in handling onshore/offshore well drilling operations in Oil & Gas Exploration & Production company in India or overseas.
Age Limit (as on 1 August 2014)
- Vice President–Technical: 50 years
- Senior Manager–Reservoir: 40 years
- Drilling Engineer: 35 years
- Vice President–Technical: Rs. 51,300 – Rs. 73,000
- Senior Manager–Reservoir: Rs. 43,200 – Rs. 66,000
- Drilling Engineer: Rs. 36,600 – Rs. 62,000
How to Apply
Online application would commence from 22 August 2014 to 10 September 2014. Interested candidates may visit the website www.bpclcareers.in and click on ‘Careers @ BPCL Current Openings’ for complete details of the vacancy and register for the process by filling in the online application form.