Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) invited application for recruitment to the post of Craftsman Grade-7. The eligible candidates for the post can apply through prescribed format before 18 October 2013. BPCL is an Indian state-controlled oil and gas company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has been ranked 225th in the Fortune Global 500 rankings of the world's biggest corporations for the year 2012.
Last Date for receipt of Application form: 18 October 2013
Name of the Posts: Craftsman Grade-7
- Mechanical: 6 Posts
- Instrumentation: 4 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 10 Posts
- Candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years as on 1 September 2013.
- Age relaxation of 5 years would be applicable for SC/ST candidates.
- Age relaxation of 3 years would be applicable for OBC candidates.
Candidate should have Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical or Instrumentation or Electronics with minimum 3 years relevant experience in Oil Refining or Petroleum or Petrochemical or Chemical or Fertilizer Industry.
Pay Scale: Rs.13800- Rs.41000+Basic Pay Rs.13800/-
Candidate will be selected on the basis of performance in written test & Personal Interview.
How to apply
- The interested candidates may apply on A4 size paper (neatly typed).
- The application should contain the following information on plain paper: Post applied for, Name and Address with Telephone / Mobile No. & e-mail id, Date of Birth, Gender, Age, Mother Tongue, Domicile state, Qualification (10th std / Diploma Certificate / National apprenticeship certificate and marklists (all semester / years), Diploma Engineering, Any other qualifications, Experience details (Please specify whether oil refining / petroleum /chemical/ petrochemical / fertilizer industry), Whether belonging to SC / ST / OBC (Non-creamy layer) / PWD (OH / VH), Declaration, Signature.
- Application should be sent to The Chief Manager (HR), BPCL Mumbai Refinery, Mahul, Mumbai 400074 in an envelop superscribed with “Application for: Name of the post with Discipline” before 18 October 2013.