BPSC 30th Judicial Services Mains 2019 Result: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has finally released the BPSC 30th Judicial Services Mains 2019 Result on its official website. All those candidates who were waiting for the result now can check their result through the official website of BPSC.i.e. bpsc. Bih.nic.in.
BPSC 30th Judicial Services Mains 2019 Exam was held on 7 to 12 June 2019 at various exam centres. In which, a total of 1080 candidates selected for interview round. The commission will conduct the oral test/interview round in the third week of October 2019. BPSC will issue BPSC 65th exam admit card before 15 days of the exam. Candidates are advised to keep a track on the official website for latest updates.
According to the result declared by BPSC, 1080 candidates have successfully qualified in BPSC 30th Judicial Services Mains 2019 out of which 530 candidates are of General Category, 173 candidates are of SC- 2, 10 are of ST, 224 of EBC and 133 of BC.
Candidates can check BPSC 30th Judicial Services Mains 2019 Result on the official website which is available in the form of PDF. Candidates can check roll number wise BPSC 30th Judicial Services Mains 2019 Result by clicking on the provided link.
The commission will fill up 349 vacancies in various departments. BPSC 30th Judicial Services Prelims exam was held on 27 and 28 November 2018 at various examination centres of the state.
- Starting Date of Online Application – 10 July 2019
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application - 30 July 2019
- Date of Prelims Computer Based Written Exam –27 and 28 November 2018
- No. of Candidates qualified in BPSC 30th Judicial Services Prelims Exam 2019: 1100
- No. of Vacancies to be filled – 434
- Salary: 9,300 – 34,800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-, 4800/-, 4200/-