BPSC APO Recruitment 2020: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has extended the last date to apply for Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO) posts. Bihar Public Service Commission has issued a notice regarding the extension of the last date. As per the notice, candidates will now be able to apply for the Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO) posts till 27 March 2020. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for BPSC APO Exam 2020 through BPSC official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in. The online application for BPSC APO being accepted from 7 February 2020. Earlier, the last date to apply for the said posts was 06 March 2020.
A total of 553 vacancies are notified under BPS APO Recruitment 2020, against advertisement number 01/2020.
Candidates seeking to apply for Bihar APO Posts should have a Degree in Law from a government recognized university. More details such as salary, application form, the age for BPSC Recruitment for 553 APO Posts are available below in this article.
BPSC APO 2020 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application – 07 February 2020
- Last Date of Registration - 19 March 2020
- Last Date for submitting online application fee – 23 March 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online - 27 March 2020
BPSC APO 2020 Vacancy Details
Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO) – 553 Posts
Level – 09
Eligibility Criteria for BPSC APO Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Law Graduate from any recognized institution or University.
- General Male – 18 to 37 Years
- General Female/BC/ OBC (Male/Female) - 18 to 42 years
- SC / SC (Male/Female) - 18 to 40 years
Selection Procedure for BPSC APO Posts 2020
The selection process consists of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, and Interview.
How to Apply for BPSC APO Posts 2020
Eligible candidates can apply Online to the post through BPSC official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in till 19 March 2020. Upload Photo, Signature and pay Application Fee. Take a print out of online application for future use.
Application Fees for BPSC APO Posts 2020
- SC of Bihar /ST of Bihar /Woman of Bihar of Bihar /Handicapped/Permanent residents of Bihar (All Category) - Rs 150/-
- Other – Rs. 600
The fee should be paid via Online Mode Only