BPSC Recruitment 2019: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has invited applications has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineer. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 2 April 2019.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 19 March 2019
- Last date for submission of application: 2 April 2019
BPSC Vacancy Details
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)- 144 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 33 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Engineer Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)- Diploma in Civil Engineering from AICETE approved Organisations.
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – Diploma in Electrical Engineering from AICETE approved Organisations.
Age Limit for Assistant Engineer Posts – 21 to 37 years (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
How to apply for BPSC Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 2 April 2019. After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to submit the hard copy of the application to the Joint Secretary -Co-Examination Controller, 15, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Patna – 800001 on or before 22 April 2019.
Application Fee for Assistant Engineer Posts
- General, EWS and OBC candidates – Rs. 750/-
- SC/ ST/PWD candidates- Rs. 200/-