BRLPS (Jeevika) Admit Card 2019: The Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society (BRLPS) will soon release the Admit Card 2019 for Community Coordinator, Office Assistant posts on the official website. The candidates who have applied these vacancies will be able to download their admit card once released from the official recruitment portal of the Organisation - jobs.brlps.in. BRLPS is still saying that any notice regarding the exam date and BRLPS (Jeevika) Admit Card 2019 will be further uploaded on the official website. Candidates are advised to visit regularly on the official website in this regard.
Candidates downloading BRLPS Admit Card 2019 will be able to check their roll number, exam city and exam centre through the hall ticket.
BRLPS Exam 2019 for Community Coordinator, Office Assistant posts has been scheduled to be held in the month of June 2019 at different exam centres decided by the Commission.
It is to be noted that earlier the BRLPS has postponed the examinations scheduled to be held between 13 June - 16 June 2019 by issuing a notice on it's official website as "Due to some unavoidable reason all online test schedule from 13th to 16th June 2019 postponed till further notification."
BRLPS Admit Card 2019 Download Process
- Visit the official website i.e. https://jobs.brlps.in/.
- Click on the link "Download Admit Card" given on Top of the Home Page.
- A New Window/page will open where you will need to fill your registration credentials – position applied for, Application Number, Date of Birth and Mobile Number.
- Once entered correctly and submitting, you will see your Admit Card.
- Take Print Out of your admit card and save a copy for future reference.
Candidates can also download their BRLPS Admit Card 2019 from the direct link given above.