Border Security Force, Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India invites applications from Male and Female Indian citizens for the post of Assistant Commandant (Logistics) (Group ‘A’Combatised) for Air Wing. The post is temporary but likely to become permanent.
• Last Date for Receipt of Applications: Within 30 days from the date of publication of the Notice in Employment News.
Details of Posts
Name of the Post: Assistant Commandant (Logistics)
No. of Posts: 03 (Three). (Category – UR)
• Degree in Engineering from a recognized University or Associate Member of Institute of Engineers; Or
• MBA in Material Management from a recognized university or Institute; Or
• Degree inanydiscipline from a recognized University or Institute with one year’s Post Graduate Diploma in Stores Management orMaterial Management from a recognized University or Institute.
• One year experienceinLogistics orAviation related field from a recognized Organization.
Not exceeding 35 (Thirty- Five) Years.
Age Relaxation beyond the Upper age limit:
Age Relaxation available to different category of eligible candidates, for claiming Age Relaxation as on the date of reckoning are as under :
• Govt. officers who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date (General category) – 05 Years.
• Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 (General category) - 05 Years.
• Children and dependent family member of those killed in the Communal riots of the year 1984 and Gujarat riots of the year 2002 (General category) - 05 Years.
NOTE –I: The Crucial date for age-limit is reckoned with reference to the closing date for receipt of applications.
NOTE – II: Candidates should note that the ‘Date of Birth’ as recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate available on the closing date of submission of application will be accepted for determining the age eligibility and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
• Rupees one hundred only (Rs. 100/-) payable through DD/ IPO in favour of “Commandant 25 Bn BSF” Payable at SBI – ADB Najafgarh, Code No-001419.
• Fee is exempted for all Women candidates,BSF Candidates, Ex-Servicemen and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe who is applying against unreserved category.
The selection procedure will be as under :
(A) First Phase (i.e. Written Examination)
The 1st phase of examination i.e. Written Examination will be conducted at centre Delhi. There will be Two Composite Papersas under :
(i) FIRST PAPER : - (Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions) Time- 01 Hour & 30 Minutes
a) General English - 10 Questions - 10 Marks
b) General Awareness - 20 Questions - 20 Marks
c) Reasoning - 10 Questions - 10 Marks
d) Technical Subject - 60 Questions - 60 Marks
Total - 100 Questions carrying - 100 Marks
(ii) SECOND PAPER : - (Descriptive type) Time – 02 Hrs.
a) Short answer type - 10 Questions – 05 Marks each – 50 Marks
b) Long answer type - 05 Questions – 10 Marks each – 50 Marks
Total - 15 Questions carrying - 100 Marks
How to Apply:
• Application duly filled up in the given format supported with the attested copies of educational certificates/ testimonials/ experience certificates etc. duly attested by a Gazetted Officer may be sent within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment news and candidates belonging to far flung areas as specified in Para-I (6)be sent within 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment news on the following address:
• The Venue of Examination is The Commandant, 25 BN BSF, Chhawla Camp, Nazafgarh Road, Post – Chhawla, New Delhi – 110071.
• Center of Examination is Delhi.
ICAR - IISR, Lucknow Recruitment 2019 for Young Professional Post
Fees Regulating Authority Mumbai Recruitment 2019 for 7 Clerk cum Typist, Law Officer Posts
NHM ZSS Kandhamal Recruitment 2019 for 71 Staff Nurse, MBBS Doctor, Accountant and Other Posts
Ambedkar Hospital Delhi Recruitment 2019, Apply for 33 Senior Resident Posts