Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, Ambala invited application for recruitment to the post of Telecom Technical Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 13 May 2013. BSNL is an Indian state-owned telecommunications company headquartered in New Delhi, India. It is the largest provider of fixed telephony and fourth largest mobile telephony provider in India, and is also a provider of broadband services.
Last Date for receipt of Application: 13 May 2013
Date of Examination: 30 June 2013
Details of Post
Name of Post: Telecom Technical Assistant
BSNL Haryana District / SSA Wise Post:
Ambala = 46 Post
Karnal = 17 Post
Hissar = 30 Post
Rohtak = 20 Post
Faridabad = 5 Post
Jind = 6 Post
Rewari = 9 Post
Gurgaon = 12 Post
Sonepat = 11 Post
Total Number of Post: 156
- Candidate age should be between 18-27 years as on 13 May 2013.
- Age Relaxation in upper age limit for candidates belonging to SC/ST is 5 years, OBC candidates is 3 years and For PH candidates is 10 years (15 years for SC/ST & 13 years for OBC).
- Candidates should have a three years engineering diploma in Telecommunications / Electronics / Electrical / Instrumentation / Instrument Technology / Radio / Computer / Information Technology (IT).
- Or M.Sc (Electronics) from a recognized University / Institution.
- Rs.500/- is payable in the form of demand draft / Indian postal order (IPO) drawn on any nationalized bank in the favour of "Account Officer (Cash) O/o Sr.GMTD / GMTD (Name of Concerned SSA)" payable at "Name of Concerned SSA".
- No examination fee is required to be paid in respect of SC /PH candidate.
Rs.13600-25420/- and 3% annual increment on the basic pay + other allowance will be admissible as per rules of the company.
Selection of the candidate will to be made on the basis of their performance in Written Examination, medical fitness test & personal interview. Only those candidates will be called for medical test & interview who will be qualified in the written test.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates should apply through the prescribed format.
- And send along with two passport size photographs and attested copies of all relevant certificates to the "AGM (Admin / HR) O/o Sr.GMTD / GMTD (Name of Concerned SSA)".
- Candidates must superscribed in BOLD LETTER on the top of the envelope "APPLICATION FOR DIRECT RECRUITMENT TO THE CADRE OF TELECOM TECHNICAL ASSISTANTS".