Bundelkhand University Jhansi Recruitment of 107 Lecturers
Bundelkhand University, Jhansi invited applications for recruitment to 107 posts of Lecturers in various subjects. Read to find significant details here
Bundelkhand University (BU), Jhansi, came into existence in 1975 as the public university is one of the reputed Indian Universities. Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the recruitment to the post of Lecturers in various subjects under Self Finance scheme in the Institute/ Department of BU, Jhansi.
- Name of the Post: Lecturer
- Number of vacancies: 107
- Pay Scale: Rs` 15,600 – 39,100 + AGP ` 6,000
Deadline to receive filled-in application forms: 22 March 2013
- Job seekers should have good academic record with minimum of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade) at the Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from accredited foreign University.
- In addition to this, the intended candidates must be UGC/ CSIR National Eligibility Test (NET) qualified or qualified in similar test accredited by UGC like SLET/SET.
- Applicants possessing PhD in accordance with the UGC (least standard and procedure for Award of PhD degree) Regulation 2009 are exempted from NET/SLET/SET qualification.
- NET/SLET/SET qualification is also not required for Masters Programmes in the disciplines in which such examination is not held
Candidates fulfilling above mentioned eligibility criteria shall be called for an interview at the University.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee is Rs 500 (Rs 250 for SC/ST) and must be paid through Demand Draft in favour of Finance Officer Bundelkhand University Jhansi, payable at SBI Bundelkhand University Branch, Jhansi.
How to Apply
- Candidates who wish to apply can download the prescribed format of application form from the website of the University
- Job seekers are required to fill the application form and pay the application fee through Demand Draft.
- Aspirants must enclose DD and photocopies of relevant documents such as educational, teaching experience, publications and caste certificates with the application form.
- Applicants must send duly filled application form along with the requisite enclosures to the following address so as it reach within the prescribed time span:
Kanpur Road Jhansi 284128
To seek further details like eligibility criteria for specific subjects, please visit the official website of the University https://www.bujhansi.org/