Bureau of Civil Aviation Security, Government of India invited applications for the post of Senior Deputy Commissioner of Security (Civil Aviation). The eligible candidates can send the application through the prescribed format within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 18 July 2015
- Last Date of Application: Within 60 days from the date of publication of Advertisement.
Details of Post:
Name of the Post: Senior Deputy Commissioner of Security (Civil Aviation) – 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria: Officers under the Central or State Governments or Union Territories including officers from Central Police Organizations:
- Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre/department or
- With five years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in Pay Band 3 in the scale of pay Rs. 15600-Rs. 39100 with grade pay of Rs. 6600 or equivalent in the parent cadre or department and;
- Possessing five years experience in security duties including intelligence gathering.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 56 years
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to so as to reach within 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement.