Bureau of Civil Aviation Security invited application for recruitment to 03 posts of Dy. Director (Intelligence & Technical) and Controller of Explosives. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
- Date of publication of advertisement: 14 February 2015
- Last date for submission of application: 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Details of Post
Total number of Posts: 03
- Deputy Director (Intelligence): 01
- Deputy Director (Technical): 01
- Controller of Explosives: 01
- Educational Qualification
- Deputy Director (Intelligence): Candidate must be holding the post of Superintendent on a regular basis OR have 58 years of regular service in the pay scale of Rs 2200-4000-2000-3500 in the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Police OR must possess experience in intelligence and intelligence liaison work.
- Deputy Director (Technical): Candidate must have a degree and must have 05 years of experience of handling surveillance equipment/ electronic detection devices/ intelligence background.
- Controller of Explosives: Candidate must have experience of handling explosives with minimum 03 years of experience in detection and defusing/ demolition of unexploded armaments and explosive devices.
- Age Limit Not more than 56 years
How to Apply Interested and eligible candidates are required to send their application in the prescribed format. More details in this regard can be found from the link given below.