Bureau of Civil Aviation Security invited applications for Senior Peon and Assistant Commissioner of Security Posts. The eligible candidates can send the applications through the prescribed format within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement i.e., 06 June 2015.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 06 June 2015
- Last Date of Application: Within 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
- Senior Peon- 01 Post
- Assistant Commissioner of Security- 10 Posts
- Senior Peon- Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5,200-20,200) with Grade Pay of Rs.1800/-
- Assistant Commissioner of Security- Pay Band-3 (Rs. 15,600-39,100/-) with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-
Educational Qualification: For details on educational qualification, click on the link below of detailed advertisement.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents so as to reach within 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement.