Bureau of Police Research & Development, New Delhi invites applications from the eligible candidates fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following posts of “Despatch Rider” Group ‘C’ Non Gazetted, Non Ministerial. Probation Period for the post is 02 years. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 02 months from date of publication of this advertisement.
- Last Date of Submission of Application: Within 02 months from date of publication of this advertisement.
Details of Posts
Despatch Rider: 02 (Two).
Educational Qualification / Experience
On Deputation Basis
(i) Regular Group ‘D’ (MTS) or equivalent employees in the Bureau of Police Research & Development cadre.
(ii) Possess the following qualification.
- Must have valid driving license for Motor Cycles/ Auto rickshaw.
- Two years of experience in driving Motor Cycles/ Auto rickshaw.
- Knowledge of Motorcycles/ Auto rickshaw mechanism.
- Can read English and Hindi or Regional language.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidate should not exceeding 27 years and Relaxation for the candidate should be as per Govt. rules.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Pay Band is PB – 1 and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- Per Month.
Selection Procedure :
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply in prescribed format along with the photocopies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC), etc. and a passport size photograph should be enclosed with the application form and must reach to the “Direct General, Bureau of Police Research & Development, Block No. 11, 3/4 th Floor, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003” within 02 months (60 days) from date of publication of this advertisement.