Central for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) invited application for recruitment to project technician and project engineer posts. Interested candidates can send their application in prescribed format before 20 & 24 Feburary 2015.
- Last date of Submission of hard Copy-20 & 24 Feburary 2015
Details of Posts
Name of the Posts
- Project Technician I- 03 Posts
- Project Engineer-I (Teaching Associate)- 02 Posts
- Project Technician I- Rs. 13,500/- per month
- Project Engineer-I (Teaching Associate)- Rs. 31,000 /-
- Project Technician I- Trade certificate in Hardware & Networking with NCVT/ ITI with at least 3 years relevant post qualification work experience or DOEACC O level with at least 2 years of post qualification work experience
- Project Engineer-I (Teaching Associate)- BE / B Tech / MCA or equivalent degree in relevant discipline or DOEACC ‘B’ level with at least 1 year of post qualification work experience or Post Graduate degree in Computer Science / Electronics / IT / Computer Applications or relevant domain with at least 1 year of post qualification work experience.
Max 30 years as on last date of advertisement
How to apply
Candidates are required to fill the application form as per the enclosed format (MS Word/Open Office/PDF) and send the same on or before 20 & 24 February 2015 as per the post to firstname.lastname@example.org or speed post (Indian postal service) to the address mentioned - HR Incharge Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Production Engineering building, NIT campus Silchar – 788010,