Calcutta School of Tropical Medicine (STM) announced walk-in interview schedule for recruitment to the post of Project Fellow, Laboratory Technologist and Data Entry Operator cum Statistical Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can come for the walk-in interview on 27 September 2016.
Date to come for Walk-in interview: 27 September 2016
Calcutta School of Tropical Medicine Vacancy Details
- Project Fellow: 01 Post
- Laboratory Technologist: 02 Posts
- Data Entry Operator cum Statistical Assistant: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Laboratory Technologist & Other Posts
- Project Fellow: Candidate should be M.Sc. in Zoology from any recognized university and 3 years research experience in leishmaniasis.
- Laboratory Technologist: M.Sc. in Zoology or B.Sc. with DMLT/ DLT from any recognized university or Institution.
- Data Entry Operator cum Statistical Assistant: M.Sc. in Zoology/ Mathematics/ Statistics.
How to Apply for Calcutta School of Tropical Medicine Laboratory Technologist & Other Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can come for walk-in interview along with relevant documents on 27 September 2016 at the Director’s Office of the Calcutta School of Tropical Medicine, 108 Chittaranjan Avenue, Kolkata – 700073.