Campus of Open Learning invited application for recruitment to the post of Office Assistant, Office Attendant and Lab Attendant 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 15 days from the date of Notification. The Campus of Open Learning through its School of Open Learning (SOL) at the University of Delhi currently offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in a limited number of subjects in the Arts, Social Sciences and Commerce. These courses are taught via traditional ‘correspondence teaching’ techniques involving the use of print media and some limited tutorial teaching.
- Opening Date of Application forms: 8 October 2013
- Closing Date of Application forms: 23 October 2013 (within 15 days from the date of Notification)
Name of Post:
- Office Assistant: 3 Posts
- Office Attendant: 1 Post
- Lab Attendant: 2 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 6
- Office Assistant: Candidates must be Graduate with knowledge of computer and good communication skills.
- Office Attendant: Candidates must be 10th class passed.
- Lab Attendant: Candidates must be 10th class passed with Science as a subject and good communication skills.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents, should be submitted to the address given below, within 15 days from the date of Notification:
Campus of Open Learning,
University of Delhi,
C-2, Keshav Puram