Canara Bank invited application for recruitment to the post of Probationary Officer and Probationary Clerk. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 15 May 2013. Canara Bank was founded by Shri Ammembal Subba Rao Pai in July 1906 at Mangalore, then a small port town in Karnataka
- Opening Date for Online Application: 29 April 2013 (Graduates in Jammu & Kashmir)
- Closing Date for Online Application: 15 May 2013
- Last Date for submission of Application: 15 May 2013
Details of Post
Name of the posts:
A. For Training:
1. Probationary Officer [JMGS-I]: 270 Posts
2. Probationary Clerk: 30 Posts
B. For Recruitment after training:
1. Probationary Officer [JMGS-I]: 135 Posts
2. Probationary Clerk: 15 Posts
Total No of Posts: 450
Minimum 21 years and Maximum 30 years for probationary Officer Post as on 1 March 2013.
- Minimum 20 years & Maximum 28 years for probationary clerk post as on 1 March 2013.
- Further Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt rules
Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Government of India and the result should have been declared on or before 1 March 2013 for both posts
- During the Training Period, candidates will be paid a stipend of 2500/- per month.
- On appointment in the Bank, candidates will be paid Salary & emoluments as under;
The eligible candidates who have enrolled for training will be shortlisted based on their academic record and suitability to the post. For such shortlisting, Bank may conduct a written test and/or Group Discussion and/or Interview etc. The selection process (Written Test, GD and interview) will be done by the Bank for these posts after completion of each batch for recruitment process.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply Online through the official website by register in www.nsdcudaan.com and apply for this programme from 29 April 2013 to 15 May 2013.
- All candidates who have applied on-line have to bring with them a filled-in physical application form as per application format given in the website.
- Candidates can also apply by submitting physical application, as per application format provided in the Annexure, to the designated branches of Canara Bank or to the Nodal Officers at the designated Degree Colleges on or before 15 May 2013.