Cantonment Board, HP Recruitment 2019: Cantonment Board, HP has invited applications for the post of Safaiwala, JBT Teacher and Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 11 May 2019.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 18 March 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 11 May 2019
Cantonment Board, HP Vacancy Details
- Typist – Cum-Record Keeper – 1 Post
- Tax Collector – 1 Post
- Forest Guard – 1 Post
- MHS – 1 Post
- Safaiwala- 10 Posts
- JBT Teacher – 3 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Safaiwala, JBT Teacher and Other Posts
- Typist – Cum-Record Keeper, Tax Collector – Candidate should be 10+2 passed or equivalent from a recognized Board and should have a speed of 35wpm in English and 25wpm in HindiHiHhH.
- Forest Guard – Candidate should be 10+2 passed or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- MHS – Candidate should be 10+2 passed or equivalent from a recognized Board and should have done diploma in concerned subject.
- Safaiwala- Candidate should be 8th pass.
- JBT Teacher – Candidate should have B.Ed. Degree along with senior secondary qualification.
Age Limit – 18 to 25 years (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
How to apply for Cantonment Board, HP Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 11 May 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Download Official Notification PDF Here