Career scope after Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm. D.) in India and abroad
Medical professionals are always in high demand, especially during the critical time of COVID-19, the requirement of these service providers has risen unexpectedly.
Medical professionals are always in high demand, especially during the critical time of COVID-19, the requirement of these service providers has risen unexpectedly. Students pursuing various medical courses found no shortage of opportunities in the Health care Industry. Many universities are offering various undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctorate courses under the domain of healthcare. SGT University has come up as one of the premium universities in this domain. SGTU is offering more than 170 programs under 18 faculties. Pharmacy is one of the most sought-after programs in the medical / paramedical field offered at SGT University.
SGT University offers Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm. D Course), Diploma, Bachelor, Postgraduate, and Doctorate of Pharmacy (Ph. D.) courses that are recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India. The curriculum of each pharmacy course is designed to provide experiential learning to the students. Also, students studying at SGT School of Pharmacy take the benefit of an extra edge by having real-time internship experience at SGT Hospital & other premium drug companies and hospitals. Though, every course offers a handful of opportunities to the students pursuing their careers in the health care and the recession proof pharmaceutical industry.
Students, after completing Doctor of Pharmacy, a six years’ regular professional program having curriculum on line with developed countries have several possibilities to make a career not only in India but abroad as well. A student should opt for Doctor of Pharmacy program for several reasons mentioned below.
• Assistance of well-built infrastructure and innovative labs to learn and groom.
• Well-built air-conditioned classrooms.
• Well maintained medicinal herbal garden and museum
• Provision of maximum practical training to the students.
• Mandatory internship program in hospital settings.
• Students group activities, clubs, societies are available for their overall personality development.
• Spacious thirteen UG labs as per the requirement of regulatory bodies like UGC and PCI
• Simulation Lab – National Reference Simulation Centre (NRSC)
• SGT University enables students to learn and grow as per industry requirement, as they focus on how students can groom and shine.
• SGT Medical College, Hospital & Research Institute for practical exposure and integrated research
• SGT College of Pharmacy has a drug information center with advanced software.
• National and International tie ups with Industries and Academic Institutes
• Knowledge resource center cum library facilities with recent editions of the pharmacy books, national, international, and e-journals.
• In house SGT Pharmacy Retail Outlet for training
• Advanced Central Instrumentation facilities
• Highly qualified, experienced faculty members / mentors
Many students prefer to go to abroad for higher studies from India after completing their UG program. The primary reason is financial prosperity, and sometimes their personal choice. The most favored destinations for Doctor of Pharmacy students are the U.S, U.K and Australia.
Scope after Doctor of Pharmacy in India and Abroad:
Scope of Doctor of Pharmacy in India: After completing Doctor of Pharmacy the students can work in the following positions in India as:
• Clinical Pharmacist
• Hospital Pharmacy Executive
• Medical Writer
• Pharmaceutical Advisor
• Medication cum Drug Safety Pharmacist
• Clinical Research Associate
• Drug and Poison Information Specialist
• Medical Transcription & Coding Executives
• Regulatory Associates
Government Agencies in India in which candidates can work:
• Government Hospitals
• Pharmacovigilance Centers (IPC)
• Staff Selection Commission
• Railways, Armed Forces, CRPF, Banks etc.
• Government Colleges & Universities
• Sports Authority of India /NADA
• CDSCO/ FDA
Scope of Doctor of Pharmacy course abroad: The United States of America, Canada, UK, Australiaare among best foreign countries that provide severalsimilar opportunities for pharmacists.
Join this highly skilled and job oriented course at SGT University (The best private University in Gurgaon) and become a diversified professional to handle real-time situations in pharmaceutical care.
Disclaimer: The information provided in this Notification is solely by SGT University. Jagranjosh.com bears no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the information. Individuals are therefore suggested to check the authenticity of the information.