Finally CBSE has released the datesheet for Class 10 and Class 12 Board Exams 2018. Once again the analysis made by the exam experts at jagranjosh proved to be correct as the CBSE Board exams will commence from 5 March 2018 after the Holi festival which is the same date mentioned in the jagranjoh datesheet analysis.
CBSE class 10 board exams will continue till 4th April, whereas for class 12 students the exams will continue till 12 April 2018. This year again, the board has provided enough time interval between every two important papers for both class 10 and class 12 board exams.
Here, we are providing an extract of the CBSE Class 10 datesheet mentioning the exam dates for important subjects and a strategy for students guiding them how they can use the time intervals available between these dates so that they can make an effective preparation for the upcoming exam.
CBSE Class 10 Exam Dates for Five Important Subjects:
Hindi Course A (002)
Hindi Course B (085)
6 March 2018
English Comm. (101)
English Lang. & Lit (184)
12 March 2018
16 March 2018
Social Science (087)
22 March 2018
28 March 2018
Now, students can plan their exam preparations by taking the board exam dates and number of days available before each exam, into consideration. As you can see from the above board exam schedule, you will get four to five days preparation time before every important subject, except for Science where you will get only three days gap. So, students should have a well planned strategy for these gaps so as to get well prepared for the upcoming exam.
Thus, students need to make a proper study plan for the preparation intervals provided in CBSE Class 10 Board Exams 2018:
# CBSE Class 10 Hindi Exam : 06.03.2018
The first paper for CBSE Class 10 Board Exams 2018, is of Hindi. Now, it’s not that students start preparing for this exam 15 days in advance. Just start pereparations for the first paper from 1 March.
What you need to do in these days is:
- Go through the exam pattern once again
- Revise the whole syllabus
- Practice the previous year papers
- Give enough time to grammer portion as it will be the highest scoring section.
# CBSE Class 10 English Exam : 12.03.2018
After Hindi Exam there will be a gap of five days before the next exam which is English paper. So, you need not worry as you would have more than enough time to prepare for English exam.
You just need to follow the tips given below:
- Revise the textbook exercise questions
- Do not study anything new
- Go through the previous year papers
- Memorise summary of all stories given in textbook.
# CBSE Class 10 Science Exam : 16.03.2018
Before Science exam students will get only three days gap which they would have to utilise more judiciously to make effecetive preparation.
For these three days your preparation strategy must be as follows:
- Practice previous year question papers
- Go through the latest sample paper released by the CBSE board
- Revise Derivations and Numericles properly
- Learn all important diagrams along with labelling
# CBSE Class 10 Social Science Exam : 22 March 2018
Again here you will get a gap of 5 days to perepare for the another important exam, Social Science. Here you will get appropriate time to make a sound revision of this exam.
Just follow the following tricks:
- Don’t forget the previous year question papers
- Check the exam pattern
- Revise the long answers peoperly
- Learn the important dates used in history by heart
- Learn to draw the maps those prescribed in the syllabus
# CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Exam : 28 March 2018
Last but not least, here comes the Mathematics exam which will conclude the list of important exams for the students of CBSE class 10. Once again, you will get a preparation gap of 5 days. Be more prepared for Mathematics exam as this is the one which can get you the most marks to improve your overall grade.
Follow the preparation techniques given below:
- Revise all important formulae and theorems
- Practice all the solved examples given in text book
- Practice more and more previous year papers
- Go through the latest sample papers released by CBSE
Dear students, it’s quite essential to know how to effectively utilise the preparation gap so that you are able to give an edge to your hardwork efforts put throughout the year and get the desired result.
Download the complete datesheet from the link given below: