The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) class 10 Foundation of Information Technology Board Exam 2019 was held today, March 27. Students who appeared for the CBSE class 10 Foundation of IT exam seemed very happy and satisfied with the paper. Exam started at 10:30 AM and concluded at 1:00 PM. Jagran Josh brings here the first feedback of students in a Live Video.
Format of CBSE Class 10 Foundation of IT Question Paper 2019:
Question paper consisted of 16 questions and carried 40 marks in all.
- Question Number 1 had five multiple choice questions carrying 1 mark each.
- Question number 2 - 16 were all descriptive type questions.
- Questions 2 to 6 carried 1 mark each.
- Questions 7 to 10 carried 2 marks each.
- Questions 11 to 14 carried 3 marks each.
- Question number 15 and 16 were long answer type questions with each carrying 5 marks.
What students had to say about their IT Exam:
- Most of the students said the questions were easy and they hope to score well.
- They finished the paper well in time and also got some extra time for revision.
- The question paper of IT was easy and according to the pattern followed in latest CBSE sample paper.
- Questions on programming and coding were a bit difficult but they managed to solve.
- Questions on internet, HTML and XML were easy to answer.
- Students are expecting averagely 35 marks out of 40.
To know students feedback in detail, kindly watch the full video from the following link:
Next important exam for CBSE Class 10 students is of Social Science (on 29 March, 2019) which is also the last exam under CBSE Class 10 Board Examination 2019. Check the following links to get important preparatory material and useful tips for the CBSE Class 10 students is of Social Science Exam 2019: