CBSE syllabus forms a perfect course-planning tool by streamlining the content to be prepared throughout the year. It prescribes the topics and concepts on the basis of which students will be tested in the final examinations. So, students must be well aware of the latest CBSE syllabus to show their best performance in Class 10.
Contents of CBSE Class 10 Hindi Course A syllabus 2019 are:
- Weightage of different questions in question paper
- Preparatory content for each question
- Division of marks in each section
- Prescribed books
- Instructions to work on learning skills
Weightage to be followed in CBSE Class 10 Hindi A paper:
The detailed instructions given in CBSE Class 10 Hindi Course A syllabus 2019 can be checked from the following link:
How to use CBSE syllabus in a constructive way?
- Students must carefully read the entire syllabus from the very beginning of the session, to get an idea of the course structure.
- Before starting a chapter or unit, list out all the topics prescribed in the syllabus for that unit so that you don’t waste time in learning the irrelevant or unnecessary topics.
- Having a clear understanding about your syllabus and the weightage of various helps to decide how much time you should dedicate to each section.