Knowing the details of CBSE Syllabus for the board examination is very important as it helps you prepare the relevant topics and know the latest evaluation scheme. So, to score good marks in the CBSE Board Exam, you should thoroughly analyse the latest syllabus.
In this article, we are providing the latest CBSE syllabus of Class 10 Hindi B subject. CBSE has reduced the syllabus of Class 10 Hindi B for the current academic year. So, students must follow the revised syllabus only to make preparation for their exam in the right way. You may download the complete syllabus in PDF format from the link provided here. With the latest CBSE syllabus, students will know the prescribed topics to be prepared throughout the course and get acquainted with the skills to be developed to improve their learning skills.
Contents of CBSE Class 10 Hindi Course B (Revised) Syllabus for 2020-21 are:
- Weightage of different questions in the question paper
- Preparatory content for each question
- Division of marks in each section
- Prescribed books
- Instructions to work on learning skills
The detailed instructions given in CBSE Class 10 Hindi Course B Syllabus can be checked from the following link:
|Download CBSE Class 10 Hindi B Revised Syllabus for 2020-2021|
We have also provided below the link to see the old syllabus of Hindi B subject so that students can understand that what changes have been made in the syllabus for the Board Exam 2021.
Students should also be aware of the deleted portion of the syllabus so that they do not waste their time in preparing the irrelevant content for their exam. You can check the full list of topics deleted from Hindi B syllabus from the link given below:
As per the current assessment scheme, performance of a student in class 10 is assessed on the basis of a final CBSE board examination in each scholastic subject carrying 100 marks with an 80 marks component for class 10 Board examination and a 20 marks component for Internal Assessment. Internal Assessment comprises
- Periodic Tests (PT) with weightage of 10 marks
- Notebook Submission of 5 marks
- Subject Enrichment Activities of 5 marks
How to use CBSE syllabus in a constructive way?
- Students must carefully read the entire syllabus from the very beginning of the session, to get an idea of the course structure.
- Before starting a chapter or unit, list out all the topics prescribed in the syllabus for that unit so that you don’t waste time in learning the irrelevant or unnecessary topics.
- Having a clear understanding about your syllabus and the weightage of various helps to decide how much time you should dedicate to each section.